Friday, November 2, 2007

Leaves and the Rake . . .

Dad and Jacob raked leaves the other day . . . and for any of you who know my husband, all the leaves are sitting in a pile in our yard. To his defense, we didn't have an ACTUAL yard garbage sacks, but I'm still not sure why kitchen bags wouldn't work. Anyways, since all the leaves are sitting in a pile, Jacob decided to have some fun last night while Josh was out at Walmart. Thought I'd post some pictures.




BTW, I've decided I REALLY don't have photogenic kids! I never get smiles; and sometimes all I get are lovely pictures like this from Emmers:



Here is Gabe right out of the shower last night. I think he is one of the most handsome little boys in the world - it's true, you really do enjoy your 3rd child the most. I've been the most relaxed that I've been w/ Gabe. *Sigh*


Anyways hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I could really see myself getting into this blogging business!

0 comments: