Emily is seriously the most accident prone child . . . if there is a way for her to hurt herself, she will find it!! This morning, in a period of 30 minutes, she got got her foot stuck in an end table, scraped her knee on carpet nails, bit her lip while tripping over a toy firetruck, and fell off her toy car. What a bummer - I feel so bad for her sometimes!!!
I do have some pics of the kids though :D Gabe is getting SO big!!!!
I'll have to grab one of Jacob soon!!
Friday, November 16, 2007
Bruises and Bums
Posted by Ghan Family at 3:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Boy, cloth diapers sure have changed since my mom had me in them. Are those leg warmers you have on Gabe? Emily sounds adventurous, just like her mother! Sure miss you!
Post a Comment