Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Our first snow of the season!!

Well it's the end of November, and while it's dropped a few snowflakes the past couple of weeks, this is by far the first snow that has stuck. Emily and Jacob were SO excited . . . Jacob was so angry until I let him bring a snowball inside. It promptly melted and he was quite distraught. Poor guy! I took some pictures - next job is to get Gabe in the snow - I made him wait in the car while I snapped a few pics of Emily and Jacob.

Emily looks so cute in these pics :) And Jacob was having a ton of fun feeling how his feet felt crunching through the snow. Enjoy and I hope you're having a good time starting winter!






1 comments:

McKay Missy and Boys said...

It's so crazy to see snow again. Here we are almost into Dec. and the weather in Phoenix is 75. I love it!