Thursday, November 8, 2007

Shah'adaology

MOUTHOLOGY
Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. McDonalds
Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A: Cafe Rio veggie salads
Q.What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. extra cheese and 1 piece of burnt pepperoni

TECHNOLOGY
Q. What is currently on your computer wallpaper?
A: Picture of Jacob, Gabe and Emily bundled up in our bed
Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A: 1

BIOLOGY
Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. Right-handed
Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. Never
Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. Nope, don't think so . . .

OTHEROLOGY
Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. White (except anyone who knows me, knows it's inevitable that I will spill something on me when I wear white . . .)
Q. Have you ever saved someone's life?
A. I don't think Jamela would have DIED per se if I hadn't pulled her out of the sewer . . . BUT I know I saved her from serious problems . . .
Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. My parents - they sent me to "boarding school"

DUMBOLOGY
Q: What is in your left pocket?
A: Nothing is ever in my pockets . . .
Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A. I thought it was RETARDED the first time I saw it but was told I had to watch it again to "get it" - I laugh like heck every time I see it now!!
Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A: I was going 74 in Sardine Canyon - hard not to do!! This was over 2 years ago though . . .

LASTOLOGY
Q: Last person who called you?
A: Josh
Q: Last Person you hugged?
A: Emily

FAVORITOLOGY
Q: Number?
A: 21 - me too Cole!!!
Q: Season?
A: Fall - it's beautiful up here right now - a little chilly though!

CURRENTOLOGY
Q: Mood?
A: Stressed - the 2 1/2 hours Jacob is at preschool just isn't enough . . .
Q: Listening to?
A: Emily climb on the bathroom counter trying to get water . . .
Q: Watching?
A: Nothing . . .

RANDOMOLOGY
Q: What can you not wait to do?
A: Get the mail today (I have 3 wool soakers coming!!!)
Q: What's the last movie you saw?
A: Brokedown Palace on TV last night
Q: Do you smile often?
A: Yup, unless I'm having a "frazzled" day

TAGOLOGY

If you just read this, YOU'RE IT!
Rules: Let others know a little more about yourself, repost this as your name followed by "ology."

2 comments:

The Andra Family said...

To add blog sites to yours, go to layout, on the right click "add a page element", add "link list" to your blog, put the blog address next to New Site URL, then give it the name of the person next to New Site Name. Any questions...........

The Andra Family said...

Tell me about the whole sewer thing w/ your sister. That's a new one to me.