I absolutely LOVE this article . . . I laughed at how true it is. While I have yet to spend $80 on a single diaper . . . I have spent a small fortune building our CD stash *embarrassed grin*.
In the meantime, I've been helping my sister Amira with her UC essays. Talk about a lot of work!!! Getting into the UC system is mother hard - even if you're an A+ super amazing extra-curricular student, you'll have a run for your money. So I'm stressed because I'm worried I haven't done enough to help . . . *sigh*.
EEK - I think I just heard the mailman . . . and these are waiting for me if he's come:
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Stalking, HC and UC essays
Posted by Ghan Family at 2:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
so are you an "earthy mom with money to spare"? I'm almost curious enough to try them out. Tell me, are you really saving $?
Post a Comment