Friday, January 18, 2008

My naked bottomed Gabers!

I know it's been over a week since I posted . . . and who'd have thought life as a SAHM is so busy?! With Gabe getting bigger, almost mobile, awake more, and wanting to eat (and bite) much more often, and Emily and Jacob getting into all kinds of snowed in mischief . . . I've been a busy mama! I do have a few pics of my naked gabe . . . in one of them he's totally laughing!! Hope you can see! I will get pics of Jacob and Emily this weekend . . . Gabe is just easier to photograph lol.

It's miserably cold here . . . I'm ready for spring!! Not summer, mind you, just spring. Hope your winters aren't as cold as ours!!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

He's cute and getting so big. He looks much more grown up than Dylan! It's not as cold here as it is in Logan, but I'm ready for Spring so we can get out of the house and play!

The Andra Family said...

Funny how we love the dimples in children's behind, but cringe at our own or another adults!

The Jones Fam said...

He is such a beautiful baby with such pretty eyes! I totally know what your mean about being so busy, but staying home all day. Sometimes I still feel like I got nothing accomplished!

McKay Missy and Boys said...

Your background paper is so cute!

I honestly don't know how you survive with three little ones so close in age, but it sounds and looks like you do a terriffic job!