Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

I turned 23 today :)

Nothing too exciting of course!! My OL friends left me lots of well wishes and I got a few VERY appreciated phone calls (thanks ladies!!)

I have had an incredibly awful, head pounding headache all day. Like pounding - quite crappy if you want to know the truth!! Josh was great and let me have some quiet time while he took care of our rambunctious children. I'm really hoping the 3rd round of medicine kicks in soon!!

I didn't even have to make my own cake!!! Josh surprised me and made me one :)

Hope everyone's new years eve was great - I watched the ball drop at 10 . . . was it just my TV or were there no NYE programs on last night?! Kinda lame!!! What, did the world stop celebrating my birthday or something *wink*!?

Hope your new year is full of happiness, love, and progressive plans . . . I know mine is!!!

3 comments:

keli [at] kidnapped by suburbia said...

Aw, I didn't know yesterday was your birthday! I hope it was a good one!

Keli
(jausten on DS)

The Andra Family said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Shah'ada dear. How's the headache and your other infirmity? Hang in there!

Ghan Family said...

Thanks Keli :D

And thank you Cole . . . headache is much subsided but other infirmity (lol) is still going strong . . . was better after it was left alone all night (yes 2 nights in a row he slept!!!), but is buggin again!