I admit it . . . Tara got me addicted again!!! When Josh was in Iraq (and Tara's husband was too), I started watching Days while Jacob was napping and I was crazy hormonal pregnant w/ Emily. Then, I stopped watching it . . . you know all the drama. Well, I guess you wouldn't know unless you like soaps lol. Anyways, thanks to Tara (yup, I'm blaming her :D) I'm watching it again. And I'm freaking HOOKED!! I remember my mom watching it while I was growing up (mostly I just remember seeing Roman/John Black and Marlena Evans on the TV) although she says she didn't watch it barely ever *giggle*. I've decided it can be my treat for after my kids go to bed - I just DVR it and watch a few days at a time so I'm not biting my nails through the whole episode.
But anyways, now that I've shared that secret . . . what guilty pleasure do y'all allow yourselves? I'd LOVE to know I'm not alone in my silly SAHM-ness.
Josh keeps going over on our cell phone minutes (he's the only one that talks to people off the Verizon network excessively) and I really don't enjoy spending $80 to pay for those extra minutes (I could be doing much more exciting things w/ that money) . . . so today I called Comcast and we're getting a home line. I will send out an email w/ our new number to y'all. Well, I have our new number already, but Comcast is out 1 1/2 weeks for a service call to install. I'm excited - this should save us money. O, and for those of you wondering . . . Josh really does try, but he has this friend Mark that he's been friends w/ forever (like really, forever) and he just can't have a 2 minute conversation w/ him. I know how that can be *blush*
I'll take pictures of my kids tomorrow . . . maybe I can even get Gabe's attempt at crawling on the camera!!
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Anyone else watch Days?
Posted by Ghan Family at 11:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey Girl! I have never watched a soap in my life, but I do quite enjoy my reality TV shows. (A little embarrassing)
Post a Comment