Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Etsy . . .

Doesn't that just sound cool? I've been checking that site out for a long time, but today I finally bought something from it: some really yummy sounding face moisturizer. I have needed some and since our family has committed to buying handmade as much as possible, I thought this was another way to do as such.

So many moms have amazing ideas and talents and Etsy is a very chic place for them to showcase their talents. Just take a second and look around the site . . . you will see some SERIOUSLY amazing stuff!!!

It was this site that I saw linked in a signature that made me really start thinking about buying handmade.

In other news, Josh got stuck in the driveway this morning . . . guess why. He refused to shovel!!! ARGGGGH! That man . . . lol, he's lucky I love him. Who else hates when their DHs (darling husbands for those of you so lucky you're not addicted to online forums ;) ) have a crappy day at work, neglect to tell you such, and then are raging beasts the second they walk in the door? *raising hand quickly*. Yup, we had one of those nights . . . how lucky am I?

O, and sorry if the new layout hurts your eyes. It didn't mine, but I LOVE prints/colors like that. Hugs and love and here's a lovely pic of me from tonight . . . yup, it's blurry on purpose lol!! Miss you all!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm going to have to check it out! Also, how do you make your layouts so cute?

The Andra Family said...

Love the change in your "skin". Did you figure out any way to keep the widgets it wanted to delete? Cute pic too; your face looks really thin.

Ghan Family said...

LoL - yea face looks thinner than the rest of me!!! That's for sure :)

I got the layouts at Pyzam.com . . . thanks for the heads up Cole . . . but now I couldn't figure out how to keep the widgets :(

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I added you to my page ♥

Shawnah said...

Your beautiful!!! I hear you on waiting for the smile picture. I swear I think Sydney was around that age too!