shoveling SNOW! Grrrrr . . . somehow it's become my job *head scratch*. It's driving me nuts!!! Isn't Josh supposed to be doing it? It just keeps snowing and trying to keep my kids inside while I'm outside shoveling snow isn't the easiest job in the world. LoL - and Emily keeps escaping outside to eat the snow off the ground. That part is kinda funny - she picks it up and licks it like an ice cream cone. That girl . . .
It's been fun having new people look at my blog!! I need to get better at blogging more often. But as most of you know, the life of a SAHM gets kinda boring . . . hope all is well with everyone!!
I have some pictures of the kids to put up. They are so cute!!
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
I really dislike . . .
Posted by Ghan Family at 1:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yay! I've been waiting for an update. So, why do you need to shovel snow? To go in and out of your home or to get your car out? Do you have a garage?
Well we have to shovel the sidewalks . . . and I have to be able to get to the mailbox. And when it snows multiple inches, I've got to be able to shovel the driveway so it can be driven on. We have a carport, no garage *cry*
I love it!! Your kids are so cute Shah'ada!! I'm so new to the blog deal. I'll have to add you so I can keep up. :) Thanks for checking us out.
Oh the joys of living in an apartment...all the shoveling is done by our landlord! I lost you for awhile and finally found you again! Your kids are soooo super cute! Happy shoveling!
Post a Comment