Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday and are able to relax :D We had our Easter Egg hunt yesterday afternoon . . . I put Emily down for a nap and then Jacob and Gabe and I headed off to the store while the Easter Bunny came and hid eggs and left their basket. Every egg Emily picked up she would shake . . . especially once she figured out there was chocolate in them!! It was hard to keep her finding eggs . . . she just wanted to eat the candy! Jacob was running around finding as many as he could. He realllly got into it this year!!
We were planning on dying eggs last night, but Emily decided eating the dye tablets would be much more fun (no worries, they were non toxic . . . but that's what happens when I think I can use the bathroom without having her sit on my lap. Oy.) I took a bunch of pictures and some turned out super cute IMO! I hope you enjoyed your day . . .
Quick update on Gabe - he's healing well. His grafts feel like leather and are rather bumpy. There are only 2 open areas left however, so that's GREAT!! He should be in leggings on Tuesday for sure (that's when we go back to SLC for another appointment). His bum (right cheek) is still pretty raw, but we're diligently putting ointment on it. He's so tough. And amazingly . . . he's FINALLY showing interest in solids! And he's still nursing like a champ :D I think he's finally starting to chunk back up. He had gotten SO skinny looking!!
Without further ado . . .









And saving the best for last :D Best picture I mean ;)
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Happy Easter!!!
Posted by Ghan Family at 4:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The pictures are adorable. Love the last one of Gabe; looks like he's feeling pretty good. Did your kids love the Easter hunt?
hey shah'ada. That first comment is from me. I have been working on setting up a blog for my parents, and didn't realize I was still signed in under their name.
Looks like you had a great day! Your kids are so cute and getting so big! Gabe is looking great and happy!
Post a Comment