Emily and Jacob love to color and because of all our recent trips to U of U hospital, they have amassed quite the crayon and colored pencil collection. On our last trip, they even got a nifty carrying case - Jacob is quite proud of it. Well whenever they get it out, Gabe gimps his way over to them to dump out the crayons/colored pencils so he can eat them.
Emily gets SO frustrated with him. She spends the entire time chasing him away from the crayons and telling him "No Gabers!" I got a few pictures.
In the one of Jacob, you can totally tell he's acting coy for the camera - see the tongue in his cheek?
He's so cute!! And all you can see is the back of Emily chasing Gabe away lol!!


He's so cute!! And all you can see is the back of Emily chasing Gabe away lol!!

3 comments:
So, is Gabe pulling/scooting himself over or rolling over to the sinister crayons? Love that you pointed out the tongue thing on Jacob. Kids are so funny.
It looks like things are getting back to normal! When you're down here for appts call...Jacob and Emily can come play while you're with gabe at the Dr!
I had no idea that happened to Gabe until I got your blog! Wow, I am so sorry that you have had to go through all of that. I hope recovery continues to go well. Bless his heart!
Your kids are ADORABLE. I hope I can come visit you sometime soon!!!
Post a Comment