I read this on an LJ page and I thought it'd be fun . . . if you read this, consider yourself tagged!
If your life were a soundtrack, what would the music be?
Here’s how it works:
1. open your library iTunes, winamp, media player, iPod
2. put it on shuffle
3. press play
4. for every section, type the song that’s playing
5. next section — press the next button
6. don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool
opening credits: My Favorite Mistake - Sheryl Crow *bad before it even starts, eh?
waking up: Two Hearts - Phil Collins *it's peppy - it works!
first day at school: Piano Man - Billy Joel * ALL TIME FAVORITE SONG EVER!
falling in love: Cold Hearted Snake - Paula Abdul *haha . . . that's ironic
breaking up: Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the Year - Fall Out Boy *love this song - and could see it as a whiney break up song I suppose
prom: Light My Candle - Rent Soundtrack *Thank goodness I never went to prom (not like I had the real choice there or anything) . . . not quite the prom night experience I'd want
life’s okay: Trying - Lifehouse *i really do like Lifehouse - but I sure don't have everything figured out . . . yup, I don't have all the answers :D
mental breakdown: a punk cover of Phantom of the Opera *ummmmm no clue
driving: Answer - Sarah McLachlan *I've never made it all the way through this song. Time to remove it from my iPod?
flashback: Trust me - The Fray *I think this song would be more appropriate if I had been through lots of failed relationships or something
getting back together: There are Worse Things I could Do - Grease Soundtrack *yea rebounds are usually not so smart
wedding: Everlong - Foo Fighters acoustic version! *Nice and soft, loving - but our song is by Dry Cell - any of y'all ever heard of them?
birth of child: Take me Back - Story of the Year *As in old body take me back? No really, GREAT song
final battle: Serendipity - John Mayer *What's wrong w/ my iPod? It's choosing chill songs for times it needs to be tough!
death scene: All Downhill from Here - New Found Glory *haha, how apt . . .
end credits: Where'd You Go - Fort Minor *at least I'm missed!!
Can't wait to see everyone elses - this was fun :D

0 comments:
Post a Comment