Only a few days late lol . . . I really need to be better about blogging, but things just seem busy!! Hope you all had a WONDERFUL Christmas!!
Our day was rather uneventful - the kids woke up at 8:30 and we had to keep them downstairs as diapers were changed, etc. Their big present was laid out the night before and I didn't want them seeing it before I had my crappy camera ready.
For Emily and Jacob, we got a large car mat and 10 die cast cars. And I got the Cars movie *blush*. Jacob LOVES Mater (from the one freaking time he's seen the movie!!) and I thought it'd be nice to have around. It's been watched once and both kids sat for a grand total of 10 minutes.
The car mat IS keeping their attention however - they LOVE it!! I was glad for a toy they could play with simultaneously. We have had a slight problem w/ Jacob hoarding the cars however. No surprise there for anyone that knows my son.
Thanks everyone for the love you've sent my kids this holiday season. I am grateful for the friendship(s . . . lol) I have. Hope everyone is anticipating the best holiday of all (my BIRTHDAY or course!! No really, just New Years Day . . .). Any plans? We'll be staying home while I bake myself a cake lol.
Here are some Christmas morning pictures!
Friday, December 28, 2007
Christmas!!
Posted by Ghan Family at 3:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment