Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Mom, will you please get your camera?

So I've been taking lots more pics of the kids since I started blogging - this is a WAY good thing as I used to be a TOTAL slacker about taking pictures! Anyways, the other day Jacob wanted to hold Gabe and then he wanted me to take pictures of the two of them They turned out SO CUTE!!! So I'm putting them up here :D


In other news, it's SO cold here!!! The kids and I went on a walk this afternoon and it was seriously freezing! The only one that was kinda warm was Gabe because he let me bundle him up big time before putting him in the Storch. He looked a little goofy ;)

Josh is still liking YM - tonight they had to record some music for the ward Christmas party (or something like that). I really think he's enjoying being around the youth!! I know he can't wait until Jacob is a little older. I'm still hating (!!!!) nursery and can't wait until I'm released! UGH! In a few weeks I'm going to be the senior nursery leader - those poor kids!

I miss St George and the warmth (just like I do once December comes around up here in Northern Utah) - but I'm planning on visiting in February. I hope it ends up working out this time!!

Hope you all are doing well! Hugs and kiss from us Ghans!

2 comments:

The Andra Family said...

What is a storch? Your pictures did turn out super cute! I understand completely about the baby being the only one who will allow you to dress them to the warmth of your liking. What cha' visiting for in Feb? I know you've mentioned it before, but never heard why.....

Ghan Family said...

Hehe a Storch is a type of babywrap. Here is a link : http://www.storchenwiege.com/

They are WONDERFUL!!! And we may be coming down in February for Ashli's sister's softball game - we'll see what February brings!