A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player answers the questions about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 years ago...
I was 13 lol. I was in 8th grade at Egan Intermediate School and thought I was the coolest ever! I was best friends with Avni, Tiffany, and Joe . . . I had been accepted to the best private school in the Bay Area . . . Castilleja. Never would I have expected to be married w/ 3 kids 10 years from then!!
5 things on my to do list today...
1. Do diaper laundry
2. brown beef/cook chicken to freeze
3. scrub (really scrub) bathrooms
4. make dinner
5. start looking online for summer clothes for my kids
Snacks I enjoy...
Rachel's famous peanut butter cookies, diet Coke, cool ranch Doritos
What I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire...
So many things lol. Buy a house that would be perfect to live in forever, put a TON away into "smart" investments, take my kids to Disneyland, visit my family, and buy enough wool to swim in.
5 bad habits....
1. spending a lot of time in the internet just shopping
2. not doing hair/makeup every day
3. nagging Josh . . . I get frustrated with him when I'm really frustrated with myself
4. not working out :( My excuse is it's too cold, but I SO need t commit to spring time exercise
5. not returning phone calls . . . I always get SO busy w/ my kids!
5 jobs that I have had...
1. Peets' "Barista:
2. server
3. telemarketer *blush*
4. cashier
5. Mama, Mommy, Mommmmmmm :D
5 things people don't know about me...
1. I seriously LOVE the Disney Channel
2. I miss going to concerts/listening to punk music and being "cool", w/o feeling like I'm a mom trying too hard lol
3. The more kids I have, the more I hate to leave the house
4. I don't like spending money on transient or meaningless things - I'm SO not a clutter person AT ALL!
5. When I watch TV/movies I can't just sit down and watch, I have to be doing something productive at the same time (me too Melissa!!!)
As for those of you who are tagged, I tag Nicole, Shawnah, Savannah, Kristen, and Whit.
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Posted by Ghan Family at 8:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Silly girl, you have not been doing your blog homework. I have been tagged by a sister of mine, (weeks ago actually) and just barely posted it. I just didn't bother to tag anyone else, so I'm glad you got it from someone.
LoL - I checked out your blog as soon as I posted last night. So you're untagged? Love ya!
Post a Comment