Yes, I get that I dropped the ball . . . but the best holiday (New Years day *wink*) is coming up so I still have time to wish you all well :) We had a great Christmas - the kids and I were very blessed by some AMAZING people.
It's snowed like CRAZY up here in Cache, and while I'm not ready for the heat, I am ready for less snow :) But for the first time in my life that I can remember, I have proper boots. Emus even. I feel lucky! So for the first time in my life in living in winters, my feet aren't frozen, slushy, wet, and numb! Yayyyy me!!
I've been trying to do a 365 photo journal to document this adventurous year. So here's a picture . . . because I know it's been a while since y'all have seen my beautiful face *guffaw* :DI'm running out of photos . . . I need a rad tripod or something. Where's Gina? She is the inspiration to this project of mine!! Her 365 projects rock!! *see the mural in the background? I thank Jacob and Emily for their art daily . . . *
Work is going really well - keeping me busy, meeting lots of fun people (I NEED to be social - I am SUCH a happier person when I am), and making me appreciate my kids in a WHOLE new way. On top of that, I really do enjoy my work.
Hope everyone had a PERFECT Christmas and will have a Happy New Year!!! Love you all :)
Monday, December 29, 2008
Very Merry and Happy Holidays!!
Posted by Ghan Family at 10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Cute pic. Happy New Year and Happy Birthday! Don't be afraid to call me.
I haven't been around in a while. I love the picture, you're a pretty momma ♥
I know this is late but I hope you had a happy birthday!! Wish you the best and call me, we need to catch up.
Post a Comment