Sunday, February 4, 2007

We're gonna try this out :)

Never ever blogged before and always thought it was kinda lame someone would want to put their life on the internet. But, I'm finding myself craving conversation and I do love to brag about my family, so why not start online where people CHOOSE to read about my inane mumblings (as opposed to being too nice to walk away when I start)?

Our (or rather MY) big thing right now has been deciding to birth our 3rd baby at home. Kinda crazy!! I remember when I found out our landlord a few years ago had her two kids at home . . . I can honestly tell you I thought she was CRAZY! And I did think it was crazy, until I began considering it as a real possibility. I've gotten quite excited and I really LOVE the midwife we've chosen. She's awesome :) So far, so good, I'll be sure to keep everyone updated on the progress of a home birth experience.

Kids are both sick and I'm fighting it off really well. Emily is doing better than Jacob, she was the only smart one in the family to get a flu shot this year. Jacob keeps telling me he has a "yucky nose" and shrieks every 2 minutes that it needs to be wiped. He is carrying around tissues and looking miserable :( Poor kid. Ben is kicking me like crazy ALL THE TIME! His activity level in the womb reminds me complete of Jacob . . . as uncomfortable as sleeping is, I'm grateful he constantly lets me know he's alright. Jacob keeps telling me Ben is going to come out and play . . . I guess he doesn't remember Emily when she was a baby.

Well, we'll see how this ends up looking and hopefully I can get into the swing of blogging! Our life as stay-at-homers isn't always too exciting, but it's happy! Love you all

0 comments: